The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing has granted Dona Ana Community College candidacy status for its nursing program. The response from the ACEN clears the way for DACC to set up a site visit within the next two years, on a path that may restore its national accreditation.
KRWG.ORG-The Region's Home Page
Director of Content
Assistant News Director
Reporter, KRWG-FM and Anchor, KRWG-TV's Fronteras-A Changing America
Operations Manager And Anchor, KRWG-FM's All Things Considered and KRWG-TV's Fronteras-A Changing America
Host, KRWG-FM's Fiesta! and PUENTES
KRWG Jazz Host
Host, Friday Night Blues; Saturday Night Jazz
Host, KRWG-FM's Intermezzo
The New Mexico State Police officer who fired shots at a minivan full of children during a chaotic October traffic stop has been fired. New Mexico State...
The City of Las Cruces is pleased to announce the grand opening of a new multi-generational community center, the Sage Café, located at 6121...
This letter is in response to the Albuquerque Journal’s editorial published on December 3, 2013 entitled “Good policy, law not mutually exclusive....
The restoration of a 102-year-old Las Cruces church is nearly complete. The final event of the restoration will be the hanging of two giant...
The Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninoff suffered a three-year depression before a doctor used hypnotherapy to bring him out of it, which enabled...
A Las Cruces man was arrested by Doña Ana County Sheriff’s investigators Thursday night after he reportedly pulled a knife on some of his...
Latest from NPR
- U.S. Veteran, Held By North Korea, Arrives Safely In San Francisco Saying this was a "great homecoming," Merrill Newman, the 85-year-old Korean War veteran who had been held by North Korea for weeks, walked out of...
- France Increases Its Troops In The Central African Republic France is increasing its military presence in the Central African Republic. The Associated Press reports that after a summit in Paris on Saturday,...
- Gene Therapy Keeps 'Bubble Boy' Disease At Bay In 8 Children Researchers say they are achieving success in curing the genetic defect that causes some children to be born without immune defenses, a rare...
- Another Winter Storm Moves East, More Snow, Ice Expected After a significant winter storm dumped a mixture of snow and ice across the country's midsection, another gruesome storm is moving east and...
- When Nelson Met Boris: How Mandela's Grace Transformed A Moment It was the spring of 1999 in Moscow, and two of the 20th century's great revolutionary leaders were having their first face-to-face talks as...
Watch KRWG-TV's Newsmakers Thursday, 7pm; Saturday, 5pm; and Sunday 11am
Watch KRWG-TV's Fronteras Thursday, 7:30pm; Saturday, 5:30pm; and Sunday 11:30am
KRWG-TV is proud to present the nation's in-depth national and world news every night. Watch the PBS NewsHour weeknights at 5:30pm and weekends at 6:30pm.
Las Cruces Sun News
Local Viewpoints Headlines
Watch the PBS NewsHour on KRWG Public Television
Weeknights at 5:30pm and Weekends at 6:30pm